Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brian Austin Green feels lucky to have Megan Fox

Brian Austin Green feels lucky to have Megan Fox


Brian Austin Green reminds himself every day how lucky he is to have married Megan Fox.
The 'Desperate Housewives' actor married the 'Transformers' beauty in an intimate ceremony in Hawaii earlier this year and Brian admitted he regularly congratulates himself on his good fortune.
When asked by chat show host Jimmy Kimmel: "Do you wake every morning and say, 'Hey buddy, I married Megan Fox?' ", Brian replied "Yes I do. I am very proud of myself. I'm a lucky man."
Jimmy then joked: "I don't know if people tell you, but she's very attractive."
Brian, 37, and 24-year-old Megan started dating when she was 18 and married this year after a brief split in 2009.
Brian quashed speculation their low-key ceremony in Hawaii was a spontaneous affair and had always planned that his eight-year-old son Kassius - with former girlfriend Vanessa Marcil - would play a role in their wedding.
He said: "We planned the whole thing. We had a small wedding with my son. We included him in the ceremony, so we had rings and then a bracelet for him."
He also joked that best man Kassius "got wasted" at the bachelor party but sobered up in time for the ceremony.
He said "He got wasted at my bachelor party. He made it through and sobered up in time!"

Read More
Jake Gyllenhaal Comfortable With Nudity

Mariah Carey’s Christmas In The Capital

Gwyneth Paltrow To Return To ‘Glee’

Robbie Williams Pulls Out Of $3 Million Take That Show

Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber: He’s “One of My Best Friends”

No comments:

Post a Comment