Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kylie Minogue Can’t Wait To Tour

Kylie Minogue Can’t Wait To Tour

Kylie Minogue can’t wait to embark on her forthcoming ‘Aphrodite Les Folies’ tour in March 2011 and plans to push herself harder than ever.
The Australian singer who battled breast cancer in 2005 – is to embark on her ‘Aphrodite Les Folies’ tour in March 2011 and plans to push herself harder than ever.
She said: “The opportunity to perform songs from ‘Aphrodite’ is going to be delicious. It’s my favourite part of what I do. “It’s gruelling, but I’d rather have that and the kind of reward it gives me.
“I’m not planning an interval this time because we’re having a hard enough time choosing which songs to put in the two-hour show. And I’m breaking my three-day rule. It used to be that I could only do two shows in a row. Now we are doing three. I feel strong and ready.”
As well as loving life on the road, Kylie also spoke about how much she enjoys wearing daring designer clothes.
She told Britain’s Glamour magazine: “I wore one of David Koma’s dresses in the video for ‘Get Outta My Way’. It’s black mesh with chains inside.
“I also love Mark Fast. I wore his frock on a show and it arrived so tiny I thought, ‘I didn’t order socks?’ His dresses are unforgiving, but hot.”

Related posts:
  1. Kylie Minogue Addresses Miming Fuss
  2. Kylie Minogue Almost Back To Pre-Cancer Best
  3. Kylie Minogue facing cancer drugs side effect
  4. Kylie Minogue’s Love Jewels For Andre
  5. Dannii Minogue: I’m often very critical


Read more: http://www.gnepse.com/kylie-minogue-cant-wait-to-tour/#ixzz180zL0Cu6

No comments:

Post a Comment