Thursday, March 1, 2012

Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber: He’s “One of My Best Friends”

Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber: He’s “One of My Best Friends”


Selena Gomez hit Z100’s Jingle Ball concert in NYC on Friday and talked about her friendship with teen heartthrob Justin Bieber.
Striking down any dating rumors, Selena gushed that her and Justin’s recent IHOP date was no more than platonic.
“It was just pancakes! Oh my gosh!” Selena told reporters at Madison Square Garden. The starlet insists that she loves being just friends with Justin because they have a lot in common,
‘The best part about it is just being able to have people in your life that has the same mentality as you do. I love what I do but I don’t let it really control my life.
I still like to hangout and do normal things so it’s nice to have someone who understands your schedule,” Selena said of the 16-year-old to OK!.

Related posts:
  1. Justin Bieber dating Selena Gomez and Jasmine Villegas‎
  2. Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber Pancake Outing
  3. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez get cosy at pancake house
  4. Selena Gomez: I Don’t Know What Love Is
  5. Are the Biebs and Selena Gomez Officially Snuggle Buddies?


Read more: http://www.gnepse.com/selena-gomez-on-justin-bieber-he-one-of-my-best-friends/#ixzz180nPjmCr

No comments:

Post a Comment